Wednesday 8 August 2012

Back


Yesterday night, we returned safely home from our marvellous hiking trip, exhausted, home-sick and yearning for a warm shower and a real bed, but with our spirits resurged.

In time, I will tell all about this adventure, but, right now, I need to recover physically from the fatigue. This might take a couple of days, especially as I have to help out at home with a big clean up for my uncles in Cuba who will visit us in a few days and stay for about two months! In addition, the whole tale is much longer than usual – we were out for a whole week! – and I plan to make another slideshow as well as a proper post(s). Therefore, it will probably take longer than the usual week to write the texts and prepare the material.

However, I will probably work on the slideshow first (having been a whole week without music has urged an insatiable craving for it), even though its purpose will be to set the mood and show the visual pleasures of the place, rather than chronologically account for the events. If I do create the clip first, I might post it as soon as it is finished, so keep an eye open!

No comments:

Post a Comment