Thursday 6 December 2012

A new blog!!

I just created and designed a new blog! The Bluest Ice will be about current issues related to environment preservation and international development. The blog is still incipient, but I hope to give it a good kick start this week (if my workload permits), so please do check it out any time soon!

I made The Bluest Ice a separate blog in order to keep the topics apart and so avoid confusion – I want this blog to remain centered around paleontology, and The Bluest Ice to be focused on topics related to the problems of today. However, I will probably make cross references between the blogs to keep the viewers of either alert for other potentially intersting texts, and, if any topic overlaps the two, I will of course write a coupled posts for both.

The other reason I decided to create an additional blog was to more effectively promote awareness of various charitable groups and organisations that work toward a better world for us. In this way, I hope to be able to reach out to a wider audience, which is what these types of organisations need. (Thus, I apologise if such inclusions to this paleoblog will cause dustirbance, but please understand I do this with good intentions.)

Ever heard of the MSC? Want to know what it does? Then look out for the coming post on The Bluest Ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment