Thursday 4 October 2012

Update coming soon

I am currently mid-way through Fresher's Week – the first week for new undergrauates at univeristy ("freshers"), which is basically a week without teaching, dedicated to sort out formal matters such as registration, instructions and information about the course, content, assesment, life at the university, social life, societies, etc. etc. It is a fantastic way to get your uni life started before it is submerged in heavy studies.

I have truly had an epic time, and I will write a post on it (including the journey from Uppsala to Bristol and pre-sessional field trip to Somerset Coast, which was special for us new students as the Department of Earth Sciences, and gave us a head start on making friends!), updating you about how I am doing right now, and how drastically my life has changed (for the better, I think!). I will try to have it done by the end of Fresher's Week, so that I can focus on the lectures on Monday.

(If you were misled by the title of this post, raise your hand. If you resented being misled, please do not bother...)

No comments:

Post a Comment