Thursday 27 September 2012

The best iPhone app


I just found what must be the most amazingly genious free iPhone app: Taking Pictures With Dinos!!

With it, you can add a dinosaur to pictures you take with your ordinary phone camera (I don't think it works on pictures you already have taken, though)!

Just to try it out, I took a shot at my laptop, which now has a T. rex on top of it :)










 The free version comes with four dinosaurs: Tyrannosaurus, Diceratops, Argentinosaurus and Suchomimus. You can get additional collections of dinosaurs (dromaeosaurids, ceratopsids, sauropods, theropods, and segosaurids) for about $1, I think. Given the infinite possibilites this app gives for any nerd, it shure is worth it!!

Boy, am I going to have fun with this at the airport tomorrow! (I'm leaving for Bristol then!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment