Thursday 18 October 2012

Coming soon... I think...

Right... so the workload of the courses is starting to become more and more evident, so there will probably be little time for major blog posts in the near future. I might occasionally throw in some text about a topic I find particularily fascinating and important enough to share here, but that would be sporadically only.

However, I have been completely entranced by the early evolution of land plants, so I might make a decent post on it in the near future. I live right next to the botanic garden, which has a display of the evolution of plants using extant (non-extinct) species to represent the main groups at different time periods. I went there on a sunny (!) day and took a bunch of photos; next, I will learn as much as my actual, curricular workload permits, and then use those as illustrations. I hope that will turn out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment