Thursday 4 July 2013

Should finish what I've started...

Thinking back on all those projects I have started and never gotten down to finish, I'm beginning to suspect this it has developed into a habit... a bad habit.

The unfinished projects eventually become too many and I end up rarely having time to get anything beyond a good start. I'm trying to think of any project that I have started, lost steam for, forgotten about, much later remembering and finally finshing... I know for sure that there is none that I have started and finished in one flow, hahaha!

So, from what I can recall, on this blog, I have at least the dinosaur warm-bloodedness and cheekbone case projects. The latter started rather recently, so I want to keep it up, for the sake of doing something unusual! But I remember leaving the warm-bloodedness halfway through the draft of the second post... shame, shame shame!

It will be interesting to see if this is manageable, especially as I recently engaged in a collaborative project about open-mindedness together with my good friend Hanna on my other blog, The Bluest Ice, and on Hannas much more enthusiastic A Little Blog About Words. I also want to get The Bluest Ice kick-started for real!

This might be an interesting time indeed... For the sake of challenging myself, I feel a good effort needs to be made! Maybe I should design a weekly schedule...?

No comments:

Post a Comment