Friday 13 December 2013

Thinking about New Year's resolution

I definitely want to make a New Year's resolution about my study situation. I need a solid framework to survive this quadrupling of my workload. I find this video with Tony Robbins greatly inspiring.



Having arrived late at night, after a wonderful pantomime performance (it's a sort of theatre, but with far more interaction with the audience, and usually peppered with lame puns and sexual innuendos), I am afraid I am not in top condition to properly summarise my thoughts about New Year's resolutions so far, but I thought I could at least introduce this video tonight, and follow up tomorrow with more musings.

I am thinking about this already because (as the video also suggests), if the resolution is to be kept, it needs to be inspiring and compelling, so I think it is useful to work up some excitement about it way before New Year! I encourage you to do the same! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment