Sunday 13 October 2013

Sorry

Last time I promised to start a weekly project of short essay-writing on specific topics related to my coursework. It has now been two weeks and I haven't done anything...

Part of the excuse is that I am keen to engage in the Bristol Public Speaking Society, and as I feel that my abilities to talk in public need more polishing than my writing, I want to priotise this for now.

Also, the only course I am doing at the moment is statistics... not much to write about; in fact, most of you would probably beg me not to try!

I am reading some sedimentology as well to prepare for next term, and I find few topics there worth discussing or describing there as well.


This leaves me with the only choice to pic a topic of choice and write about... but I'm low on creativity these days. Maybe if you could suggest a topic, I'd be happy to write it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment